Monday, December 31, 2018

Final Review of Year One, by Nora Roberts



I have my general review on my good reads.
Really this is a hard book to describe. I only gave it a 3 stars. I dont know how the book was advertised, I got it as a Christmas gift and read it with no prior knowledge. This is also my first Nora Roberts book. I liked alot of the characters, and Ive said too many times in my posts I liked the "spooky" moments that happened at the beginning and a little bit toward the middle. Unfortunately that didnt last. It was also kind of odd because the book just had a lot of detail about where they went to, their set up, and then they had to leave again. All in all I thought it was a strong start, but not a strong final quarter. Ill still look at the sequel because Im interested to what happens to everyone else since the author kind of just abandoned them at the end.

Your thoughts on this book?


No comments:

Post a Comment