Thursday, December 27, 2018

2018 Books Read Wrap Up!

Its been a crazy year for my reading. Its the first time Ive really devoted myself to it as more than a hobby and more how I spend my free time. I used to just read before bed and that was it. My new job left alot of free time and before I knew it, BAM! I was reading alot at work and took time I would normally use to play video games/ watch Netflix and read instead. It felt like I was reading a book a week!
Ive been inspired to read more and start writing.
This year presented me with some really good books, and some really big stinkers, including my very first DNF. (Now that Im less choosy about what I read this is bound to happen more often.)
Without further ado, my list of books read in 2018 (no particular order)

I Am Number Four |  Pittacus Lore
Legend of Korra: Turf Wars 1&2 | Michael Dante DiMartino (art by Irene Koh)
Carry On | Rainbow Rowell
The Captive Prince Trilogy | C.S. Pacat
Ill Give You The Sun | Jandy Nelson
Shadow Corps | Justin Sloan
Legend | Marie Lu
The Trials of Apollo Book 1 | Rick Riordan
Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard Book 1 | Rick Riordan
Summoner Book 3: Battlemage | Taran Matharu
Clockwork Angel | Cassandra Clare
Strange the Dreamer | Laini Taylor
Hero | Perry Moore
Meta | Tom Reynolds
The Raven Boys | Maggie Stiefvater
Shatter Me & Unravel Me | Tahereh Mafi
The Omega Super Hero Books 1,2, & 3 | Darius Brasher
Air Awakens | Elise Kova
Ready Player One | Ernest Cline
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel Books 1, 2, & 3 | Michael Scott



No comments:

Post a Comment