Friday, December 28, 2018

Day 2&3 of Year One

Still going pretty strong. Im really interested in the idea of a disease that infects but those that survive get powers. Its a common event I imagine when I dream up random stories while driving. So seeing it here is quite interesting.
So far I've gotten to Chapter 9. Im a little disappointed most of the spookyness has gone. I hope it keeps it and doesn't go just full Evil Sorcerers or whatever they are.
My favorite character so far is Fred, shes awesome and I love how competent she is. Knowledgeable character are some of my favorites and I like her abilities helping them in the subway and her runes. Shes also just in general delightful and positive!
Im interested to see how Jonahs story plays out, he has an interesting power to see the darkness and light in people. Im looking forward to how he reacts to the world as the story progresses,

No comments:

Post a Comment