Wednesday, August 21, 2019

TigerLily | Review


So lets just get this out of the way in case anyone reads this before the book. There is NO FLYING. So don't go into expecting.

This was honestly a pretty bitter sweet book. I would definitely recommend to someone looking for something with emotion.

I didn't realize this was a complete retelling. I thought it was more of a prequel from Tiger Lilys point of view. So prepare to know some of your familiar Peter Pan characters but have the outcome different than you'd expect.

It's kind of tragically beautiful. But Im definitely needing something to cheer me up right now. 
Read if you are looking for something thought provoking and a little sad. 
I wouldn't recommend to read if you are going through anything too difficult in your life.

If you're still interesting in some Peter Pan stories and want something with a but more magic and pick me up I recommend Peter and The StarCatchers by Dave Berry and Ridley Pearson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment