Saturday, January 18, 2020

Muse of Nightmares | Review

Once upon a time there was a silence that dreamed of becoming a song, and then I found you, and everything is music.

This is my second month of my challenge where I read one of my Highest and Lowest rated books on my TBR. This was one of my highest and boy does it deserve its spot:

This was fantastic. I elevated everything from the first book. I loved the way Taylor expanded on the lore of the world. While at the same time crafting heart-breaking yet beautiful plots for her character. I dont Ive read so much, tragedy, yet hope in any story. Ive just got say, after read that first Chapter, those name Kora and Nova, I did NOT expect what happened.

I loved all the characters, but honorable mention to Nero. I liked how he was humbled in this book, it was very natural and likable. I loved him, if this story is to continue I really hope they do more with his alchemy.

IF she chooses to continue I really hope its just more light hearted character developing stories. I really dont want to be dragged back into this kinda heavy of a story after finishing this. I dont think my poor heart could take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment